- Highest resort in Austria (1930m) making it as snow sure as you can get for Austria.
- Situated at the end of the Otztal valley approx 90 min transfer from Innsbruck.
- Such pretty and peaceful valley walks.
- Fantastic English speaking ski school-after only 3 days our daughter was being whisked up the mountain to ski amongst Disney characters in a wooded area.
- Traffic free resort.
- Great food and service, reasonably priced-compared to France.
- Ideal for beginners to intermediate. Advanced skiers will probably get more adrenaline fuelled runs at nearby Solden.
- Family entertainment: the famous Nederhutte on-slope bar. Get there for 2pm, bag a table and enjoy the lively music - be prepared to dance on tables till late!----I can still hear my daughter's voice ringing in my ears: 'Dad you are so embarrassing' - but aren't all Dads?